Monday, May 2, 2011

Two weeks break

Firstly, I should say I used my break time for a very important purpose. I spent the first week looking for a nice house for me and my family. At the end I got it successfully! After getting our new house I was so busy moving.

The second week was a bit exciting. I got a casual job as a Community Development Worker in a Settlement Project with the SMRC. My first day was a Cruise event. We took 72 people from the Bengali Community on a cruise .It is my first job in Australia as a Community Worker and I enjoyed my work.

However, I didn't get any time to go the 'Easter show ' but my kids went there with their dad.
Lastly I can say my break was fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted you found a new place to live and alos that you've now got a casual job. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete